30 d

Are you ever sometimes highly attracted to people who aren't usually your "type" or people you normally wouldn't go for?

MCheetah
Are you ever sometimes attracted to certain types of people you normally wouldn't be?
I wrote an old post on Reddit years ago that someone brought up. I'll just copy it here.
Are you ever sometimes highly attracted to people who arent usually your type or people you normally wouldnt go for?
Does anyone else find actress Paget Brewster insanely hot for some reason?

She's best known for being on Criminal Minds and Friends. She's 5'9", 52 years old, a full-time actress, and is a part-time professional photographer.

I'm not shy to admit I would f*ck the sh*t out of her! It's not even just by her looks, but some strange je-ne-sais-quoi about her. There's something about her eyes. Almost sad, puppy-dog like. I think, she might remind me of the lonely housewife in an unhappy marriage who gets excited when you come into her life and you rock her world and she just feels so appreciated and reinvigorated by you. Something like that, maybe. Like a lonely cougar/MILF vibe going on with her. The type who'll make you breakfast and give you a back rub because she's past her 20's and just wants to be loved.

Not to mention, she's funny and does a lot of voicework on American Dad! and other animated shows. She has this positivity and humor about her that's alluring and captivating, even though by her attractive looks and tallness, you wouldn't think she'd be so funny and vivacious. Her personality is even more attractive than her looks.
Speaking of which, she looks like the type who'd have a hot daughter (probably Kat Dennings) but her daughter would be a complete narcissistic bitch and after dating her for a few weeks, you'd realize the mother, once you met her, would be the total opposite of the daughter and you'd connect with the mother on a deeper, mental level, over the slightly hotter but stuck-up and rude daughter. Does anyone else feel that from her?

She's even a real-life Robin Sparkles.Is there any type of people you are inexplicably drawn to, even though they'd usually not be your type?
2
7