22 d

FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY... Do you appear to be the average guy, girl or couple next door, but there is much more to you than meets the eye?

laurieluvsit
For example, I do not have tattoos, unusual body piercings, rainbow colored hair or anything else that might indicate that I could have an alternative life style, kinks, fetishes and/or taboos... yet behind closed doors, maybe I do :)

A book cannot always be judged by its cover... well... wait... maybe these books can... lol
Are you willing to try any of them?
Are you willing to try any of them?
You are a dominant or submissive?
You are a dominant or submissive?
But now, on the opposite side, does your body display any external indications, or do you dress in a provocative way that, whether rightly or wrongly, might give people the feeling that it is possible you could be living an alternate lifestyle? ... or instead, on the surface is it well hidden?
Look at all the survey questions before picking one, you might surprise yourself :)
Yes, I have tattoos that, when showing, could give someone the feeling that I may have a sexually erotic side to me
Yes, I have certain body piercings that, when showing, could give someone the idea that I may have a kinky streak
Yes, sometimes my hair is one of the snow cone colors that could put me in the alternative category to some that have a more perverted mind
Vote C
Yes, my personality type and/or fashion style gives some people the impression that I could be doing really kinky things behind closed doors, which I just can't understand... lol
Vote D
You are right, no one would ever guess by outward appearance just how kinky my boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse and I are behind closed doors
Vote E
You nailed it Laurie, no one would ever know just how kinky I really am behind the curtain!
Vote F
OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
15
2