30 d

How do I (F18) tell my boyfriend that I may be bisexual, and that I want to explore myself with another woman without him thinking of it as cheating?

PiinkFalls
I have always questioned my sexuality. I do believe that I may be bisexual, but I feel like I can’t really know until I have relations with other women. I get turned on by women as I do men, however I don’t know how to confirm my sexuality without actually exploring it. I know that there isn’t a 101 bisexuality guide and there isn’t just some test I can take on Google which is why I want to explore myself with other women to confirm whether or not I am Bi.

I also want to confirm it before I come out to people because that’s a very serious thing. Is it normal for me to want to “confirm” my sexuality?

The problem is, my boyfriend takes loyalty very seriously (which is what I love about him), and he may consider me having relations with another woman as cheating. What I want to do is talk to my boyfriend, meet a woman I feel comfortable with and that knows my situation (she also has to be comfortable with the fact that I don’t know whether or not I’m bisexual), have relations with her, and confirm whether or not I am really bisexual. If I was really comfortable with her I would offer my boyfriend a threesome with her if he’s into that. I know he’s had a threesome with women before, but I don’t know if he would be comfortable with having a threesome with his girlfriend.

This is something I want to talk to him about when I’m comfortable but I don’t know how to bring up this topic and approach it. He could be totally down with me exploring my sexuality because I know some men that would encourage their girlfriends to do so. However, he could also shut me down if He isn’t comfortable with me doing so.

This man is someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I also don’t want to stay in the closet forever. I know that me sleeping with another woman would be considered cheating, but I feel like it wouldn’t be as bad if I were to tell him upfront rather than me doing it behind his back (I would never do that). What should I do in this situation?
30 d
🚨TYPO: How do I (F18) tell my boyfriend that I may be bisexual, and that I want to explore myself with another woman without him thinking of it as cheating?🚨
30 d
The app keeps putting the heart emoji over my question for some reason I’m not sure why 🤔
26
2