29 d

Why does she only give me oral sex with condom on?

Anonymous
My side chick uses condoms for her blow jobs only for me. I told her getting blow jobs with condoms are and not to ever do that to me, but she sneaks it in her mouth when I'm not paying attention & she puts the condom on with her lips so I don't notice when she does it. I don't know where she hides it in her mouth. It always looks like there's nothing in her mouth & then after she's done with her blow job I see a condom on me. She always says "it's to keep you safe". I don't like blow jobs with condom. And she doesn't use them with other guys. Does she do it to me to make me mad & feel like a gay guy? I know the "it's to keep you safe" thing is bs & she's playing games with me for some reason. She already told me i am the only guy she does it for because I'm special. I am not a fool I know women give complement's & insult you at the same in a passive aggressive way to make you feel like less of a man. It's like when women say the "it's not you it's me" or when they say things like "Oh I care about transgender people" when they're on twitter, but when they talk to a trans person they tell me stuff like "oh, why she keeps talking to? she's such a weirdo". They just use passive aggressive remarks to make you feel a bitch, but in a gentle tone. But why is she playing games with me when I'm nice to her & help her out when she's in troubles.
Why does she only give me oral sex with condom on?
Add Opinion