26 d

Is it true that women disrespect us to test us? How do I demand respect?

Anonymous
I read this in a forum for "domestic discipline" (its a kink where husbands spank their wives. ) A guy was saying how women disrespect us as a test. If we allow the disrespect women lose attraction and keep disrespecting us. This is obviously going to lead to an unhealthy relationship that doesn't last. But if we demand respect and punish disrespect then the relationship will be happier for both of us because we will both treat each other better. What do you think of this? I don't see a fault in the logic. I honestly never knew how to handle when a girlfriend disrespected me. I don't know why women expect to always be treated like queens but think they can treat me like a joker.

As a man how do I demand respect? Actually spanking a woman seems a bit ridiculous. I'm not into kink and "domestic discipline" is really just a bdsm kink. But respect in a relationship feels one sided. If I disobey her then I'm an asshole who doesn't respect her but if she disobeys me and I say something I'm just a chauvinistic misogynist who wants to control women. What do I do?
2
1