25 d

IM SO SICK OF THIS TRAUMA HOW DO people DEAL WITJ IT?

Anonymous
I KEEP SAYING NO CONSTANTLY NO IS NEVER A ANSWER IM ALWAYS DOING IT CUZ OF PRESSURE. I hate how I was so naive and stupid talking to older men because I felt that’s the way of feeling love or affection. No no luckily I never was sexually abused physically but emotionally….. mentally … all the online crap since I was 11 . My sister surrounded me with dangerous people. She didn’t do shit when she found out I was literally groomed and didn’t do shit and this guy even tried to come over when I was scared and kept saying no. I asked him. Why? Ur My bestfriend. He was my only friend when I was 11. I don’t make the choices the men in my life make choices. Oh oh and I finally have a Normal life a guy my age right. NO. NO IS NEVER A ANSWER ME SAYING NO FOR OVER FUCKING 40 MINS AND GIVING IN CUZ I FEEL SO PRESSURED SND JUS PLEASE HIM FAKIN ALL MY ORGASMS. I say no don’t save the photos or videos and he saves them and oh let’s not forget the emotional abuse that I’m dumb dumb dumb. I hate myself so much. I never told anyone and if anything it’s all my fucking fault but part of it is those stupid fucking guys.
IM SO SICK OF THIS TRAUMA HOW DO people DEAL WITJ IT?
Add Opinion