27 d

Dont you think there should be a way guys and girls can hookup online or see each other and masturbate at will?

+5Xper
Anonymous
We brokeup in 2019 and since then I never thought of dating and honestly I don't have the patience to talk, share feelings with any one or may be there is some reason.

I tried tinder but I felt that I am not that free to share my actual feelings with folks there either. I might be wrong but let me know how to take things..
Recently I felt there should be some one I can talk and share my feelings when I am horny or feeling lonely so that we could get on a call or video call to calm each other. Or just say some one who finds it ok to see each other and masturbate. I am straight and seeking for a girl/female who also finds it ok. I am not comfortable sharing it to girls on tinder and so felt this as a platform to share and seek.
You might feel that I am horny but I also need a friend with whom I can talk when we are free and share ideas, share thoughts. Let me know if there's already a way to do this.

: I am okay to reveal my identity once we start talking and gain some confidence. We first get on audio calls and later video calls with mutual involvement.

: I don't want it just to be a sexual involvement please.

: I am straight (male looking for a female).
Jerk off and things will be better
You too feel the same?
Sounds like an insane thought?
Vote C
GirlGuy
3