30 d

Am I the only one who thinks Friends with Benefits/F-buddy/hookups is wrong?

Anonymous
It seems people nowadays are treating sex like it's nothing, like if it were getting your hair cut or seeing a movie, just some activity. I always believed even in a casual sexual encounter, there was supposed to be some level of intimacy or care. Am I naive? It seems like everyone nowadays is talking about getting laid like it's no big thing, like putting on a pair of socks. I'm not talking about the moral right/wrong in it, I'm talking about the casual manner in which people seem to be "hooking up" nowadays without so much as getting a hotel room (people have written that they met a friends with benefits in a car and gave the guy a BJ, then drove back home). What's happening to society? Why doesn't anyone think sex should be with someone you love or at least care a little bit for? Please help me understand.
29 d
Also would you ever consider having sex without any feelings or emotions other than "getting off"
29 d
Thank you to everyone who answered this question. I was beginning to think I was alone in finding it disturbing that so many people treat something that is supposed to be an intimate act between 2 caring individuals into some self gratifying selfish transaction. If you choose this and are an adult, it's your business but I'm confused and a bit lost on all this. I am particularly disturbed to see so many young girls nowadays engaging in this and other random sexual acts with complete strangers.
12
18