25 d

First MMF with girlfriend and her ex, any tips on what to expect? Is it different from an MFM?

Anonymous
So my girlfriend and I are discussing our first threesome with another guy. We did one with another girl and it was awesome. I got to take the other girl from behind while she was eating out my girlfriend. My girlfriend also made out with her and fingered her so I know she’s not afraid of experimenting. So part of the deal was the we would have a threesome with another girl and then a threesome with another guy. She specifically said she wants an MMF threesome and not an MFM so I’m not sure if there’s a difference but I am up for whatever. We agreed we would try one with her ex because she is comfortable with him and she said he would be perfect because he is bisexual as well. One thing we do a lot when we’re having sex is dirty talk and fantasies and one of her fantasies she asks if I would ever experiment. At first, this turned me off completely but the more I saw how turned on she got, the more I thought I could be convinced if it’s the right scenario. We’ve tried pegging a few times and she got really turned on by it and I thought it felt good too.
Does anyone have any tips or advice about what to expect for my first MMF threesome?
2
10