20 d

My longterm, live-in boyfriend agreed to download less porn but instead just got better at hiding it. What do I do?

Isitworthit
We’ve been together 4 years. I was doing an assignment for him and had to download a form. When I went to the downloads folder to retrieve it, I found a lot of porn. Looking at the dates, I noticed he does it EVERY day I’m out of the house working and he stays home (he works part time). He knows I got cheated on by my past several boyfriends (all over 1 year, hurtful). I try hard not to be paranoid and overly insecure, but I don’t think you can blame me for being a little extra cautious. Anyway one of the reasons it bothers me is that it’s not sex, but nudes of other girls and videos playing with themselves. He says he likes amateurs so it’s not even pornstars but realistic girls with bodies like mine, and now that the suspicion is there i can’t help but wonder if they were requested/sent directly. I tried to ignore it because I know every guy watches porn even if in a relationship, but it’s affecting us. We had sex 4x/week at least, but now I’m feeling insecure and when he closes his eyes during sex I can’t help but think he’s imagining one of those girls. So, we had a difficult conversation where I expressed how and why it hurts me. I asked him to tell me about any fantasies/ things he wanted to try, or if he wanted to make a porn blog or OnlyFans with me. He said he understood and agreed to watch less often. The next week I snooped to check. I saw he had done it that same day we had the conversation and the next 3 days I was at work. I also found an account to a cam girl website, which is obviously just as or more hurtful than amateur nude selfies. I guess I didn’t cover my tracks because a few days later I checked again and not only had he deleted everything in his downloads folder, but he started clearing his trash bin every day. So basically he lied and just got better at hiding it, and now I can’t help but wonder what else he’s hiding. I don’t like the downhill slope this is taking, but I feel ignored and disrespected. Advice?
15
2