25 d

Would you provide charitable romance to a dying individual who wanted to experience an erotic encounter prior to succumbing to their illness?

supercutebutt
VOTE BELOW!
VOTE BELOW!
We have all heard of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. It has always been rather wholesome and non-controversial. But what if a young person wanted to experience their first & only romantic encounter prior to passing on? They wanted this more than meeting a celebrity or a trip to Disney World. Would you be willing to provide a terminally ill patient with some charitable eroticism? Obviously, only post-pubescent wish-makers would qualify for this particular program. Also, questions of legality would be addressed prior to any and all encounters. :)
Would you make my wish come true? VOTE!
Would you make my wish come true? VOTE!
Yes, I would provide a romantic encounter to a dying boy, if that's what he wanted.
Yes, I would indulge in charitable romance to make a dying girl's wish come true.
Sorry, dude. I am not down with offering you an erotic encounter.
Vote C
Sorry, missy. I am not providing you with charitable eroticism.
Vote D
GirlGuy
37
2