24 d

Women, Would you date a guy with one testicle? And if there are men here who have only 1 testicle how has it affected you?

Anonymous
When I was young I lost my testicle, I can’t exactly remember how and I’ve been thinking about going to the doctor just in case, but I got hit there with a ball, and ball used in netball or basketball which is quite painful, I think I lost it then and I was only in the 6th grade I believe, I didn’t pee blood or anything but it was painful, I only have 1 now but I can still ejaculate, I’ve never had a girlfriend before and I’ve never had sex before, and I’m quite curious how girls would react to that, and if there are men who are in my situation how has it been for you? I’ve done research but I think it got crushed, I don’t know, I’ve been afraid to go to the doctor, I don’t know what’s going on down there, do you think it’s too late or did it just get hit so hard it went up somewhere? Because it’s been like 12 years now
4
4