17 d

Friend getting turned on around me? Physical signs a guy has an erection?

Anonymous
I was with sitting with my friend in class and leaned close to him so I could read the paper we were sharing. He went quiet and seemed nervous like he wouldn’t look me in the eyes and stayed really still. He held one of his hands to his crotch for a long time and his hand was moving a bit like he was squeezing it or something. He was also breathing really heavily. It didn’t even seem like he was reading the paper, he just kept flipping to the next page with his other hand at seemingly random times. I tried to ignore it at the time because I know boners are involuntary. When he finally moved his hand away from his crotch I saw him holding a pen with it. I’m not sure what was going on down there but he was definitely doing something with his hand. Normally when we sit together he bounces and moves his legs like crazy to the point where it’s actually distracting, but I don’t like to comment on it. He holds his hand on his crotch like that a lot of the days we sit together, but I have trouble believing that he would get hard around me that often.
18
3