21 d

Relationship has evolved into a prop for another relationship. What are my responsibilities concerning his feelings and development?

Anonymous
Our relationship has grown from me being a bit sadistic to him, into including embarrassment, emasculation, and emotionally crushing him.

I met a very dominant guy, and we have been doing hurtful things to him together. We do not do group stuff, it's more like, we have a plan for what I/we do to ruin one guy's ego, and boost the other's.

I have done some pretty intense stuff to him, and I'm wondering where the line is. I would never cause serious injury, but right now, I'm starting to worry about his long term emotional well being.

I love our sexual dynamic, it's extremely empowering. He's gotten perfect at foreplay (he does what I want, how I want, when I ask), I have control over his orgasms, I love the look on his face when I hurt him, and I love that he's so into me. He's met other women at our college, some of them I introduced him to, but he hasn't gone past foreplay.

He is into being dominated, but said that he doesn't know how to communicate what he wants (what we do) to other women, or how to match our emotional intensity.
Although I'm sure that there are other women who are into what we do, I did everything I could to get deep into his head. Recently, I've done some pretty horrible things to him, and I am beginning to think that our relationship is not good for him.

So I'm wondering what my responsibilities are. He could have met another person or stopped meeting with me, and he knows what our dynamic is, so he knows what to expect (no commitment). Despite him choosing to contact me, should I cut him off for his own good? Or is this just who he is?
Should I slowly remove myself from his life? Like have him return my clothes, and stop sexting him? (I give him my socks, underwear, bra, tights, leggings, pants, or shirts for him to sniff. He also has to sniff them when I give him permission to orgasm.)

If you want clarity on what we have done, let me know. "pretty horrible" and "intense stuff" are vague phrases, but I think what I wrote is enough.
1
0