23 d

Got horny with boyfriend and asked him to live together and get married?

Anonymous
Last night as it was nye I went out with my boyfriend to a party, we got really drunk and horny. By the time we returned home, we were so horny we fucked long time different positions. It was really intense and he was whispering in my ear what he likes about me and my body and that he wants to make me happy and give me pleasure. I was so fulfilled and satisfied. I asked him to marry me and live together and that I don't need anybody else. He said the same and to do it but obviously we were really drunk and out of our minds. I won't bring it up again cause I'm embarrassed. He didn't mention anything so we left it there. I am not sure how to approach this. This morning he woke up and said he feels like shit and will go home to chill and do nothing all day but I told him I wanted to go out and have a nice meal so we separated after that. I told him that I'd call him tonight but now I feel weird cause I don't know what he's thinking. I hope he didn't get scared. And last night while fucking me he told me for the first time that he never felt like that before and that we are truly connecting and vibing. I think I can let it be for the time being and not call him as he was pretty hangover. I could send a witty text "I wonder how many neighbors heard me screaming last night. It was truly amazing"
22 d
I called him and talked about it. I told him that I was horny and didn't mean it and he said don't worry about it, I know that you tend to say stuff when horny that you don't mean.
16 d
Hello!!! I got covid and haven't met with my boyfriend since this incident happened. I feel horrible because he's the one i missed him and love him a lot and want to tell him in person that I meant it. Is it too late? Still got one more week in quarantine.
17
0