17 d

Does anyone else get turned on at the thought of playing doctor with the opposite?

SitBackRelax
I’m pretty simple sexually. As in I find vaginal intercourse missionary style to be by far my favorite.

But because I have such a fascination and admiration for how the human body (both genders) function sexually, I love playing doctor.

It’s so fun and educational to get with a woman in person or over video chat and discuss the various parts of the male and female anatomy at length, gain a real good understanding of how they work and what the body is doing at every step with regard to the various glands, responses, stimuli, etc. It’s then fun and educational to demonstrate for each other everything we talked about from beginning, stimulation, orgasm, and relaxation or the body recuperating when finished.

Does anyone else love doing this or get turned on at the idea of a real time lab with someone of the opposite where you can really dive in and respectfully learn a lot about the body of the opposite sexually?
16 d
I had a girl once love to part for me if over video chat or have me (if in real life) part her labia so I could see deep inside her. It was super arousing to see what inside and how the penis is so amazingly stimulated by it. And to see all the areas where she receives stimulation. It was very relaxing for her to just lay back and open her body up for examination. By the time we would both cum later, our bodies were so very aroused from all the touching and seeing each other’s body.
3
4