17 d

Can you have sex without foreplay or is foreplay a must? Does foreplay always have to be associated with touching?

laurieluvsit
Both questions are related as they both have to do with the mind and it's erotic nature.

I mean not everyone has an erotic nature, but for those that do, can merely thinking about and anticipating a sexual interlude provide the foreplay stage for you and allow you to then go right into a sexual experience, or is the touching part of foreplay necessary to get you were you need to be in order to get physical and then complete the experience?
Yes, I can get right into sex without physical foreplay as long as I am mentally stimulated and build into it that way prior to the physical intimacy
No, I must have some physical stimulation prior to sex, the mental thing doesn't work for me
OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Foreplay" Survey
Vote C
GirlGuy
48
14