21 d

Boyfriend lose erecting during sex but still cums ( read for more details) ?

Anonymous
I’m 26 and my boyfriend is 29 we both will be turning a year older in February. We been together for 10 years now and our relationship been through so much like him cheating on me several times. We talked about it and we decided to work things out and moved on. Anyways I can’t remember the first time i notice he would lose erection during sex. For example ;

let’s say I start giving him oral he gets hard and stays hard. He might get a bit softer but stays hard and I get him very hard. He tells me he wants to fuck me so I position myself and we started having sex. He penetrates me and sometimes I feel him get softer to the point that I’m able to notice it inside me. Or most of the time he fucking me and he gets soft but still continues to fuck me. But tbh doesn’t feel good so I don't know why he would continue. ( probably not trying make it obvious he got soft ) I don't know. There’s been times he gets a bit hard again but not like in the beginning and he end up busting. I had a talk with him last month about this situation and I will be honest , I was a bit rude and told him how I notice he get softer when he inside me and that he probably not into me. He said it didn’t true and that he doesn’t “ lose erecting “ but I can clearly touch it and confirm it. Back then I would stop when I notice this problem but lately when we having sex and I notice this I just try to ignore close my eyes and hoping he finished. I been insecure thinking so many thing. Is he cheating? Am I not attractive to him anymore?
21 d
So at this moment we discussing it through text and before he would deny it now he said “ I lose erecting because you stop the sex “ so he finally agreed. Also if I have stopped the sex is because of his erecting. He went on and said that is different when I suck his dick than Pussy…
21 d
He just told me that apparently All the arguments affect this but he also said a lot like “ you made me realize I do all the work and I don’t “ he told me he thinks he does all the fucking during sex.
11
0