16 d

Girls, The sexual tension between my female friend and I is becoming unbearable should I act on my feelings?

+5Xper
darkcatmax
My friend has been acting weird and indirect around me lately. She's inviting me to hang out almost every day with her. recently she's brought me into her room joking about making p*rn, after inviting me in her room. She has been joking about threesomes between us with another woman.

We are also workout partners and when we do partner crunches she tells me she can see up my pants, so it's okay if I look up at her "coochie" she's also showing me thirst trap videos of her doing crunches

We went shopping for her to get high heels a trip of hers. my friend said she wanted heels to crunch a man's feet if they tried something dirty. she then proceeded to press on my foot gently then rub her high heels on my penis area while we were standing up. (I liked the way it felt a lot.) on the way out of the store, she mentioned how horny she was.

while she was driving her car, She recently mused about wishing I was a girl so she could hold my hand, something we've done before, when I jokingly pressed her about us holding hands already she got flustered. She held my hands anyways.

I value our friendship but this sexual tension is becoming too much. I could tear off our clothes and go at her if I were able to. How should I confront my friend about the feelings our constant flirting is causing me to have? Should I act on my lust and if I do will it ruin a friendship I care deeply about?
Girls, The sexual tension between my female friend and I is becoming unbearable should I act on my feelings?
Add Opinion