14 d

Do you trust a trans to tell you they’re trans or do we now have to ask for birth certificates?

DizzyDesii
Like can a person go to jail for lying about that? Its just scary tbh. But i guess its no scarier than a closeted person not telling you they’re fcking the same sex on the side Or a straight person simply cheating on you with another straight person. This is not to bash the lgbt and so on but I just hope people are honest when dating. One girl just showed me a pic where the woman became a man and got some kind of adams apple surgery. Like wtf. I didn't even know that was a thing. It used to be the easiest way to tell what you were talking to. First we had to ask for driver’s license to ensure the person hitting on you wasn’t jail bait and now I guess we gotta ask for birth certificates. Like damn what do people get out of tricking people?
38
12