17 d

How should I help a female friend and what are the basic rules/courtesy in this situation?

randyjr12
I go to the same college as a female friend that I've known for a few years. We are just friends, nothing more.

We are both interested in art and are taking a class together this semester on drawing models. While we were chatting outside of class, she made a comment that it would be nice if we could get more practice with drawing the nude figure. So I made a comment that if she wanted, I could act as nude model for practice.

She said she wouldn't mind drawing me for the extra practice. I wanted to know if anyone here has done a life model sketch of the opposite gender? And if yes what are the basic rules and courtesy that should be observed.

Another question is will it be weird that my female friend will see me naked? Does it happen that girls see their male friends naked in not a sexual way. Any suggestions will be helpful.
3
2