21 d

Have you ever been in a hotel where the walls are so thin that you heard something in the next room that you really didn't want to?

DonkeyDan
Have you ever been in a hotel where the walls are so thin that you heard something in the next room that you really didnt want to?
When I moved to Boston for a year the first couple of weeks I was given a hotel room until I could find an apartment.

On the second night, at about 2 am I was woken by the people in the room next to me making some pretty extreme noises.

They were definitely having sex and being pretty noisy about it. I decided to listen a bit closer and was getting pretty horny from it.

That was until I realised it was too guys, and it seemed as if one was teaching the other how to have gay sex 😂

It was pretty hot though lol, but I decided to go out for a walk insead of listening to them go at it.

What have you heard from the hotel room next to yours?
2
7