15 d

When is an appropriate time to ask women for sex? Once you’ve been talking for a bit? How do you know when the time is right?

WhiteBoyChill
So I’ve heard that women enjoy sex just as much as men do but they are less open about expressing it.

They generally tend to not want to f*ck random men from what I understand.

Even if they are attractive and confident like this dude below.So obviously if women do still enjoy sex just as much as men do it has to be the right time in the relationship.

I guess it does make sense after all because from an evolutionary sense they’ve had to deal with the consequences of childbearing for thousands of years before effective birth control was invented.

So I’d say it’s fair why they tend to be more selective than men when it comes to sex and also relationships given their biologically subservient status to men in regards to testosterone levels.

So at the end of the day at what point in a relationship are most women willing to have sex? And what are the signs when they feel ready?
2
2