19 d

A 32-year old man only has sex once a month with his 27-year old wife and is living in Vegas. His wife goes on a 6-month work trip to NYC, who cheats?

Anonymous
They're not having sex more because the wife no longer has the desire, and the husband respects that decision. They don't want to have kids yet.

This is a real life situation. Please share any thoughts/explanations you might have.
Let's be real. They are both going to cheat and divorce.
Let's be real. They are both going to cheat and be okay with it.
The wife is going to cheat.
Vote C
The husband is going to cheat.
Vote D
Neither of them will cheat. Let's stop being so negative.
Vote E
Not sure/I'm too young/too naive/Something else
Vote F
GirlGuy
19 d
Additional info: No religion attached. They both say that they regret marriage but also say that they still love eachother.
18 d
Sooo who knows what's gonna happen? I don't but I'll update you all if I find out. I personally think the husband will cheat and divorce will happen
7
1