13 d

At what point are you willing to have sex with another person? When are most women willing to have sex with men? How long until they feel comfortable?

WhiteBoyChill
For me it’s as soon as I find a woman I’m physically attracted to.

But of course I’m not going to talk to some random girl I see for the first time and just ask her straight away for sex.

I mean usually they want to actually feel comfortable around the guy first which is understandable, so I assume most women like casual sex if its a guy they’ve known for a while.

But how long do they need to know that guy for?

And I also understand that there is a very slim minority of women that will f*ck men after the first time they meet but maybe the share of them that will is actually larger than I think since some women might not be advertising it.
Once I’ve gone on a few dates with them
As soon as I find somebody I’m attracted to
Only if we’re in a committed relationship
Vote C
I’m waiting until marriage
Vote D
The idea of sex just doesn’t ever appeal to me.
Vote E
GirlGuy
4
5