13 d

I'm going to have sex with my boyfriend for the 1st time. Whats a good way to transition from an at home dinner date to sex (won't be obvious to him)?

Anonymous
Im going to have sex with my boyfriend for the 1st time. Whats a good way to transition from an at home dinner date to sex (wont be obvious to him)?
I've been dating my boyfriend for 3 months. However, we haven't had sex yet largely because 1) I didn't feel ready 2) I wanted to make sure he was with me for me and not just to get in my pants (I've had some bad experiences with that in the past). He's been completely understanding and patient. However, I'm now ready (and excited) to finally have sex with him. However, I want it to be a surprise for him. I was planning on inviting him over to my place and making him dinner and wearing a sexy dress. However, I'm not sure how to transition from dinner to sex. I know I've got to be the one to do it because I've made it clear to him that I want to be the one to initiate when I'm ready. We've also done dinner dates and I've worn sexy dresses, but we still didn't have sex (although he did try to initiate once). Consequently, the idea that sex will come from the date won't be so obvious to him. I actually do want to start out with dinner/I don't want to jump strait in. However, I can't think of a good way to make the transition (especially since he won't be expecting it). Moreover, I want to pull the surprise off super well. I just can't think of how to do it. What's a good way to transition from dinner to sex and surprise him?
18
0