9 d

My girlfriend likes the idea of a mmf threesome, but only with guys that she doesn't know... how do I approach this?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I (M), both early 20's, have been together for a few years now. We had our first time together and have been in a monogamous relationship since (i. e. neither of us have slept with anyone but each other). So, both of us have fairly limited sexual experiences, in the sense that neither of us have experienced anyone else or alternatives to mf sex.

So, I found out recently that she likes the idea of a mmf threesome. (Aside: whether she just has a fantasy about the idea or actually wants to act on it is another question, but for the sake of this let's just say that she might want to actually try it). However, she has made it clear that she wouldn't want to have a threesome with guys that she knows/would see again, including me.

My current view on the situation is that, whilst I'm not necessarily in love with the idea of it, I'm not completely against it either. This largely comes from the fact that neither of us took the chance to explore more sexually before we got together and I don't want to deny her the chance to try something she thinks she'd enjoy.

So, I have two questions here:
Firstly, supposing she did want to make this mmf threesome a reality, how should she/we approach this?
Secondly, does anyone have any opinions on why she wouldn't want to involve me in the threesome and instead do it with people that she doesn't know/wouldn't see again? (FYI: I'm not saying that I want to get involved here, I'm just looking to get a bit more of an insight into what her reasoning might be).

FYI: Obviously, the best way to understand where she's coming from is to ask her, but I wanted to get some more points of view from you all so I can clarify my stance on the situation more before bringing it up with her again.
0
7