13 d

What's up with men and porn?

Anonymous
So here's the thing that really pisses me off... I have had quite a few boyfriend do this specifically on purpose.
Basically they will play porn to where I can hear it and it annoys me. On top of that right in front of me (not masturbating, just watching it, which pisses me off because I watch porn to get off not for entertainment). To me it's either a addiction or they are purposely doing it which is way more believable.

I don't have any issues with a guy watching porn unless it's in front of me.. since I'm here and willing. At lease let me watch it with you don't try and hide your phone like a 15 year old. Another thing that bothered me yesterday... He dragged me along to his friends place and we watched a horror movie. There was a famous porn star (a women) in it and his friend pointed it out. I said, "yes I know who that is too, don't ask how I know lol" my boyfriend immediately gets defensive and says "oh yeah right, you don't know who that is?" With anger and sarcasm.
Why do some men just assume women don't or can't watch porn? Especially since I've told him several times I watch porn. Maybe I should watch it in front of him for payback... Yeah?
What's up with men and porn?
4
1