13 d

Girls, Do you think she's trying to see him naked as well? he's a few years older but do you think maybe too old she wouldn't have any interest?

Singlebimom
I havd a friend who visits often and i may get serious with though when he comes to visit and stays over night he will mention he's going to change or shower. Thats when my oldest daughter will go upstairs as well like every time.

He stays in our spare bedroom which unfortunetly has a hook lock on it for the inside bc it doesn't close all the way and has a space between the door and the frame when locked.

It is directly accross from bathroom and you can see in when you go in and come out of bathroom.

I know he undresses naked to wrap his towel before going to shower and when he's done. As well sleeps naked. there's a tv in there and at times havd seen him laying on the bed naked when i go in and comd out of the bathroom. I do enjoy the view myself and he us well endowed though i dont want to say or do anything to ruin the situation for myself.

he's older by a few years but do you think she's spying on him when he's changing?
14