13 d

Do you feel comfortable taking a shower with your sexual partner?

OlderAndWiser u
What girl in her right mind wears a bra or bikini top in the shower?
I don't really enjoy shower sex; water washes away natural lubrication, the shower can be slippery, and getting in the right position can require some acrobatics that are beyond my abilities. But I do enjoy taking a shower with my partner. Assuming that "shower together" isn't simply a code word for sex, then it is a great non-sexual way to buld intimacy in a relationship.

I have had a few previous partners who were either very reluctant or simply refused to shower together, and for some of them, it was an absolute never-gonna-happen kind of thing. I dont know why they are okay with having vigorous doggy style sex in the bed but shy about me seeing them in the shower 15 minutes later.

Everybody's different. So. . . what about you? Are you eager to jump in the shower with your partner or do you say "no" whenever they ask?
I've never had a sexual partner
I've had a sexual partner but never had the opportunity to take a shower together
It's just going to lead to shower sex and I don't like that so the answer is "no"
Vote C
I've taken a shower with a sexual partner but I'd rather be in private when I take a shower
Vote D
I've taken a shower with a sexual partner and it wasn't a big deal so, if they want it, I'll do it
Vote E
I've taken a shower with a sexual partner and I enjoyed it so, if they want it, absolutely I'll do it
Vote F
I hate taking showers and always take baths instead
Vote G
GirlGuy
26
39