15 d

Girls, would you give oral sex to your male friend if he asked you to? See below for more details?

JessicaEarl
My friend is in an open marriage, but rarely do they actually branch away from each other. They’re just so in love😍. But he tells me that she won’t suck him off. Which is too bad because I saw his penis on a dare and it’s high quality. He said it’s his deepest desire and he never gets it from his wife. Personally I love the experience of a good pecker in my mouth and I know he’s got one lol.

But he’s my friend…he’s really handsome and we both play-flirt but we know that any relationship wouldn’t work out. I know we’d both love it…but I don’t know how long and often that would be part of our friendship, especially if my boyfriend starts to get jealous. I don’t think I love the idea of sucking off a friend, but I know him well and he was just so sad. He’s afraid he’s stuck in a life without oral sex. He means a lot to me and if I can help him, I’d be happy to. What do you think?
4