12 d

Y do girls hate sex?

CatStoleMyVirginity
They say they like it, but they seem to only do it under very strict conditions, I think if you really liked it you wouldn't care about conditions and you'd jus do it as much as you want, like a fat person who eats too much KFC... Girls are like the type of people to say they love food but only ever eat salad like once every day and nothing else.. lol. That's not loving something

And I noticed even in the dog world the females seem to hate sex, because a male dog tried mountain my parents female dog, and it always barks at him and scared it away and never let it do it's thing, why they hate it so much? Lol, jus a foreign object inside of you.. so what? Lol.
Even if guys wasn't in the mood and can't be bothered for sex.. we'd still jus lay there and let someone do their thing with us if they really want, it's no big deal to us, we don't care... is it because girls value their body too much and think their virginity is some kind of super special magical thing that should only be unleashed every once in a blue moon? I think y'all place too much value on sex and virginity lol, it's no different than going out to a restraunt like McDonald's or something, it's jus a little pleasure, it's not that deep... Do it as much as you can and often as can, only live once... Why restrict yourself to these stupid conditions?

Also I noticed whenever a guy is horny online or says any kind of sexual comments. Girls will mega hate on him. Call him a creepy perv and then write a whole essay about how men are such horny pigs.. but so what if they are? What's so bad about sex? Y do girls hate it? Lol. Don't understand
12 d
It's one of. greatest things in boring life. In my opinion
12 d
But maybe girls. hate fun lol
Y do girls hate sex?
5
7