8 d

How can I ask for more blowjobs? My wife prefers not to give them except for rarely but loves when I eat her out?

OmegaSTC
My wife has a sensitive gag reflex and doesn’t like the taste of precum. She’s terrified that one day I’ll cum in her mouth. On the rare occasion that my penis is in her mouth, I always warn her with plenty of time to pull away.

My dream is for spontaneous blowjobs. A BJ makes me feel so sexy and valuable, and really helps my confidence. I’ve tried to pretend I don’t really care about them for years and I’m losing the ability.

My wife has a hard time communicating about sex. She very quickly feels guilty if I bring up any suggestions because she says she already knows what she needs to do, it’s just hard for her. I work hard to listen and understand. I also make it a point to give her what she craves most as often as she’ll let me.

How would you approach this situation? Am I wrong to desire oral sex from her? Is there a good way to make it a healthy, strengthening conversation instead of a damaging one?
7
9