17 d

I have doubts? Will I be a lesbian, bisexual, or straight?

Anonymous
I still have doubts about my sexuality and I hope I can clarify them because I am an insecure person and I come from a homophobic family, so this has taken away the possibility of being able to experiment with a woman.

But I have realized that I am doubtful because there are days when having intimate relations with a man does not satisfy me, but if I connect emotionally with a man and if I fall in love.
In the case of women, they do not attract my attention emotionally but they are the only thing that excites me to the point of making me get very horny and need to masturbate because I love female anatomy and I am very interested in the lesbian x videos and it is The only genre of videos that I like to watch, in the case of women, the opposite happens to me and it is that they turn me on but very rarely do I feel that I like them.
17 d
There was a time when I liked a friend of mine and I masturbated thinking about her and I even felt jealous (I think I did like her) and I felt excited when I saw her.
16
5