15 d

*ATTENTION BDSM LOVERS* - What is your "Safe Word"?

laurieluvsit
WHAT IS A SAFE WORD? A safe word is a single word that will immediately stop your BDSM scene right then and there.

WHY ARE SAFE WORDS IMPORTANT? It could be a number of things, the most important being that the scene may have gone too far and you have experienced a level of pain or discomfort above and beyond what you had anticipated.
OMG! ... That hurts so good!
OMG! ... That hurts so good!
GOOD AND BAD SAFE WORDS - KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

What is a good vs bad safe word?

Did you know that not all words are good to use as a safe word?

For instance you would never want to use "STOP" or "NO". But why not you ask?

Let's say that you are roll-playing a scene about "being forced to have sex" ... you know, the "R" word.

You'd really be surprised at what the surveys show about how many girls fantasize about that. In fact it is #1 on her list of fantasies... no, I am not kidding!

Exploring the Top Ten Fantasies of all Time!

So if you are playing that, you have to ask yourself - what words are going to be commonly used in that roll-play scene?

How about "NO" or "Stop"? But in that scene those words will make his attack even more intense and will serve to just excite and stimulate him to get even more dominant.
*ATTENTION BDSM LOVERS* - What is your Safe Word?
Yes, you must pick a word that will most likely not be used in whatever BDSM experience you are having that evening, right?

THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM Now, let's talk about the traffic light system of safe wording. It is really pretty easy and self explanatory. Here goes... If you say "Green" to your partner, that means, "I am loving this! Keep going!" "YELLOW" means, "I want to keep going but slow it down a bit, it has reached my threshold, so don't escalate it any further". "RED" means "STOP IMMEDIATELY, IT'S OVER, I QUITE, YOU NO LONGER HAVE MY CONSENT!"
So I was prompted to do this post by a sweet GAG member who asked me what I thought of her trying a forced sex scene. I forgot to tell her to be sure to pick a safe word.

So, this post is just for you my sweet friend :)
I have never done a roll-play or any other scene doing BDSM
I have done BDSM scenes but never used a "Safe Word"
I have done BDSM scenes and did have a safe word picked out in case it was needed
Vote C
I would like to try a beginers role play scene and will definitely take your advice and use a safe word
Vote D
I have no intention of doing a BDSM scene, safe word or no safe word
Vote E
OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "BDSM Safe Word" Survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
16
5