16 d

How come girls don’t like bisexual men, but love to do bisexual things to straight men?

chris_987
I often her girls say they would never be with a bisexual guy. But then they will want to peg there boyfriend or suck his toes, some gay shit that will make the guy feel feminine. Why don’t girls just be with a guy that down to try all that weird sexual stuff. Like a bisexual dude already take it up the ass so why not peg him, no girls want a guy they can turn into something they can hate.

That is why women are the enemy 😠
13 d
If your man had a choice he would have a younger tighter vagina than you. And a girl who was a Christian before they met. So by him choosing you demonstrates he can’t have what he wants. He has to settle for what he can get. Oh and I have to say that another difference is men are blunt and can say things that aren’t offensive without any feelings getting hurt. So try to pretend your a dude and see logic in my argument.
1