11 d

Why does my partner go home to his house or need space is it because he’s needing to wank or needs a break from me?

Anonymous
He goes home 2 days a week.

He says it because he likes his space and needs it. But at the start we spent every day together. But he says me and his kids get too much and he needs space. I see him getting annoyed. He eventually before he leaves won’t really talk to me much.

In his time away he masterbates.

When he’s with me sex is most days. It’s 80% me who starts it. He just wants quickies and I want long sex. He seems super into it once a a week then the rest meh into it. He seems to get off really well the first time then the rest it’s just good/okay. He’s told me before he gets just as far with his hand as sex. He told me he much prefers sex. Sometimes sex is incredible and he’s said that too that there’s plenty of times/many times it’s been amazing and the rest is always good.

Which is he going home for?
Does he need space? Or is he not getting off well enough so needs to be fulfilled sexually.

Is he just masterbating because why not he’s alone? Or is he needing to do it cos I give him meh orgasm?
To wank
For space
GirlGuy
4
1