15 d

Have you and a partner discussed what would happen if they ignore the safe word?

DizzyDesii
What would you do if they did not stop when you gave the safe word?
I honestly dont believe in the safe word shit. I’ve had some pretty traumatizing sexual stuff happen in my past, so if i say stop and you keep going, I’m just gonna hit ya ass over the head lmao. Like gtfo me. Its bout to be a hillbilly moment up in dis bit!! #FeelFreeToList
15 d
I say push their ass off, ladies and gentleman 🤷‍♀️
https://i.imgur.com/L9k9Eqb.gif
media3.giphy.com/.../giphy.gif
15 d
Okay so i fucked this question all kinds of up 🤣 Im not into bdsm/rough shit, So apparently “safe word” was not the right terminology. I’m basically just asking if you said STOP and your partner didn't, then what would you do? I only said “safe word” because people get confused by the “stop/dont stop/keep going” shit apparently. I don't know how but yea
32
10