16 d

Will he think of me differently?

Anonymous
I went home with a guy from a bar recently and things were heating up. I told him that I didn’t want to hook up and he asked if we could make out. I agreed. He kept trying to make a move on me, but I refused. I have trouble having one night stands as I was sexually assaulted a few years ago and still sometimes struggle with that. (He was not aware of this at the time as I keep it to myself). A few weeks later I saw him at the bar again and I was brave after having a few too many drinks. I ended up explaining to him that I am not a tease and that I hope he doesn’t think of me that way and then I explained to him that I was sexually assaulted in the past and still struggle with that. He seemed very understanding. I know we have sexual tension and I would love to get to know him. I am just worried that this will this change the way he looks at me. Did I mess this up by telling him about my past?
16 d
**edit** I didn’t go home with the guy alone. There was a group of us that went to his house for an after party and we ended up being the last 2 awake and we’re talking. I told him I wasn’t there to hook up, but we did make out.
Will he think of me differently?
6
2