11 d

Ladies, besides biology and reproduction, what are some of the big differences you personally notice between men and women?

TheBootyChest
This is not about which gender/sex is better.

As stated in the question, putting aside genetics (like most men are physically stronger than women) or reproduction (and all the things that come with having genitals)

Context: (Please don't judge for any misinterpretation.) I was watching a TV show, and while I understand it's fake in so many ways, it made me think about how women always look/dress "perfect". But also when I see women, I look at them as gentle and nurturing characters.
But when I look at men all I think about is how they seem cocky/confident and yet always closed off.
4