7 d

Girls, Can I show a lady friend my penis without it being a negative experience to her?

OmegaSTC
As a man, the penis is a very intimate part of me. I have a lady friend who has no romantic potential, who I also have a really emotionally bonded friendship with. We tell each other everything. She’s very sexual, and has made guesses about my penis size and appearance as a joke because I get uncomfortable and she thinks it’s cute. I’m starting to realize that really the only thing she doesn’t know about me is what it looks like, and she’s made it clear she’s a little bit curious. She’s very comfortable with the penis and enjoys seeing them on guys she dates.

I have this strange urge to show her mine. I guess as I write it out, it sounds like such a bad idea. But I feel like it could make our friendship stronger. If I know her well enough, i think it would be a special moment for us and she’d appreciate it. But I’m also not a girl and I know an unwanted dick flash can traumatize a girl and ruin a friendship.

any thoughts?
5