15 d

Have you ever felt like you lost feelings for someone you fell in love with prior to sex, after you have sex with them?

VIVANT
I’m not asking anyone to define love or debate the validity of a feeling that changes quickly or prove they experienced it. I’m talking about how you felt… feelings are ephemeral & transient so really anything goes. They can last they can vanish.

I know some people believe their are types who simply never really feel anything serious, snd the illusion of feeling is only a means to an end (sex). I have my doubts due to all the people who remain in relationships even after sex, but I’m sure there are enough people to make this trope exist in the first place.

So are you a person who customarily loses feelings for someone after sex or have you ever even once?

I don’t mean you had sex and after got to know them better and eventually realized you don’t like them. I mean literally, you were in love, you had sex, you suddenly felt nothing.

Thanks!
Yup I have had that experience, once.
I have experienced this multiple times.
I just assume this is normal. I don’t expect to stay in love after sex.
Vote C
Nope. Never. Sex has only ever increased my feelings.
Vote D
No. Sex has never changed my feelings for someone.
Vote E
No. I have felt the same or felt more strongly for someone after sex, but never fell OUT of love.
Vote F
Sometimes I lose feelings sometimes I gain sometimes I stay the same after sex.
Vote G
GirlGuy
18
1