7 d

How were some women able to sleep around and drink in the past before feminism?

Bostonbutterfly
My maternal grandmother wasn't a goody girl waiting till marriage. My mom told me when she was a kid, grandma sometimes came home drunk and fell asleep till noon. She was a party girl, going on many dates. She eventually got married at the age of 35. She claims to have only had 3 relationships before her marriage (only 4 men in total) but my mother, one of her past ex bfs and someone else in the family knows it was a lot more. Similarly grandma's mother (great-grandmother) used to have a sleeping around past too.

If supposely feminism is the cause of more liberty in women's sexual behavior and drinking, how were some women like them able to still do that in the past?
7 d
Grandma is 68 years old and great-grandma is 95. Those were years that supposedly girls were mainly at home and they would've been shamed badly.
8
1