14 d

My boyfriend went to a strip club, what do I do?

Sprinkles1967
My boyfriend and I have been together almost 2 years. Something we’ve talked about is that neither of us are to go to strip clubs. We got in a big argument and I didn’t hear from him for 3 days. During this time, he went to a titty bar, a strip club, and downloaded tinder. He didn’t tell me about these things, I found out when I saw it on his phone. I don’t know how to get over it or how to forgive him. His reason is that he didn’t think we would work out after our fight, he was trying to get over me, and planning to break up with me. He said all those things he did just made it worse and made him realize he wanted to be with me. I’m heartbroken. How do I get over this? He told me the strip club was really gross, he didn’t even get turned on, and he wanted to leave the entire night but his friend didn’t want to go. What do I believe? What do I do? If he was going to do all that, I would’ve preferred he just break up with me first. I love him, but I feel betrayed and like trust has been broken. I don’t feel like our relationship is special anymore.
14 d
Also, how is it even possible to not get turned on at a strip club? I mean, does he really think I’d believe that? But he won’t admit it. And please be nice, I’m extremely stressed out and sad 😅
27
5