9 d

How long would you wait for sex?

Dana646
So kinda heavy, but when I was a teenager I was sexually abused by my then boyfriend. It's left me with a lot of issues around relationships and sex. One thing that's kept me from dating since is that I know it would probably take me a long time, months even, to feel ready and comfortable to have sex, and I don't really think anyone would be willing to wait that long. But I'm wondering if this is true or just trauma. I'm bi so I would like opinions from both sides.
9 d
To people asking if I went to therapy for this, I was in therapy at the time because I was depressed and suicidal. I did talk about this, but it wasn't ever the main focus of my treatment. I thought I had worked through it, but something happened recently that brought him baco into my life and it's made me realize I didn't really work through it, I just buried it. Therapy isn't really an option at the moment though. I just want to know if I can ever have a normal relationship.
How long would you wait for sex?
18
2