8 d

How do you feel about female correction officers who work in male prisons , and do pat downs , strip searches , and cavity searches of male prisoners?

AncientWisdom
I think its a problem that shouldn't exist.
I have seen this in Texas Many of the officers are young females fresh out of high school. These searches are not about contraband. they are about degrading men in a sexual fashion.
I have observed female guards do many underhanded despicable things to male inmates.
Example; I once saw 3 female guards have a young 17 yr old boy naked on the side walk making fun of his penis and his body. They had this kid crying silent tears. I wonder can you imagine the hatred this young man has for females now.
I saw a female guard search a man and fondle his penis when it became erect she accused him of sexual misconduct and wrote him a disciplinary case. Three such cases causes that man to have to register as a sex offender when he gets out of prison. This is common being set up for that consequence.
I once saw a female guard stand a young man naked in the sun (in Texas it gets 116 in the shade) they made him stand there naked for their amusement when they finally let him go he couldn't put his pants on as his body and penis had 2nd degree sunburn. They laughed about this for weeks. this taught me how mean natured women are in groups that have power over men. I think it needs to change.
thoughts/ Lets discuss!
Fuck 'em they broke the law !
This is wrong on so many levels it needs to be stopped !
GirlGuy
3 h
Well Its I'm going to wait for more votes before I publish the results. However I am seeing a trend Men are answering this mainly. Apparently females don't care a few have answered.
Here is what I know ; females do not belong in male prisons , there is a double standard as usual.
Females make the job harder for male corrections , as they are prone to be petty with inmates starting trouble with them for minor rule infractions that shouldn't be a rule in the first place. They sexually abuse too.
0
4