2 d

New rules for mixed gender martial arts contests groin strikes allowed, groin protection not allowed for males optional for females?

s35bonanza
Who would participate in a martial arts competition where the fighting was male against female with eyes and knees being off limits but groin strikes allowed. Males are not allowed to wear cups or any groin protection, females can if they choose. It would be a contest designed to feature a level playing field between male and female. Having testicles and the benefits of testosterone makes the male bigger, stronger, and faster than the female, not allowing protection of the testicles other than the males skill and reflexes allows the female to target and strike his weakest most vulnerable area, nullifying his advantage in strength, stamina, and concentration, thus evening up the competition. I would like to know who would be willing to participate in these contests and why. I would enjoy this format because it would make the fights very intense and highly energized, knowing that one let down in my guard could be devastating. I don’t think males should fight females hiding behind rules of no groin strikes or wearing protection that makes the weakest spot on his body so much less accessible. I am also interested in changing the perception of testicles as being so delicate and off limits in any civilized or honorable contest. They are a very sensitive area but much tougher than you think, see YouTube for that. It hurts a lot and is debilitating if struck just so, but permanent catastrophic damage is very rare, it’s just the male ego and pain tolerance that’s fragile!! Testicles are a very desirable target and there’s nothing wrong going after a high value target. This also removes the stigma of males fighting females. If he prevails he effectively protected his valuables in the face of an opponent out to de-nut him at every turn, yet he out fought her, if he loses there is no shame because the contest was on equal ground and she was able to skillfully take advantage of an area he couldn’t protect despite his best efforts. This is as it should be, what do you think?
3
7