13 d

Today, 01/14/22, is International Male Chastity Day... will you be celebrating, lol? Ladies would you be interested in this sort of role play?

Julie_TS
January 14th is International Male Chastity Day, calling all submissive males to participate in remaining chaste for 24h! You can lock yourself up with a chastity cage (yes, similar ones that monks and nuns used back in the day!), and give the key to your partner. Or simply 'locking yourself' mentally. Apparently, male chastity play is a real kink. According to sex educator Gigi Engle, it may come from a desire to give over control. But gender role exchange is still relatively taboo, along with female dominance over a male.
I'm a guy, no wait, a man... not putting anything on my thing
Female here, don't think I'd want that for my guy
I'll try anything once, sure I'd try it
Vote C
Would love if my guy wanted to try it
Vote D
Wait, what... you want to do what with what... is this really a thing?
Vote E
GirlGuy
10
1