9 d

How can I make sex with him better after his first time?

Anonymous
So yesterday was the first time I had sex with the guy I’ve been seeing. He was a virgin so, even though we’ve been hooking up for a while, I wanted to let him be the one to initiate it (since I’m not). We talked about it briefly, though, and he said he was a little worried he wouldn’t be good at it (to which I said “relax your first time, I’ve got this”). Yesterday was THE day and I honestly have a couple mixed feelings. First, it was kind of hard to put him in. I’ve never had that problem before but it took a WHILE despite him being about average. It didn’t seem like he was completely hard. Secondly, once he was in, he kept slipping out. That’s probably a timing/lube issue but still. Hasn’t happened before. I’m not planning to leave him or anything drastic like that but I honestly just want advice. I’ve had a good amount of sex before but all of my partners have been very experienced. So I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong here. Is this an issue we just have to push through or is there anything I can do to help?
How can I make sex with him better after his first time?
Add Opinion