13 d

Did this guy lie? Condom didn’t fit? Did he use me?

ShaeMac4
The guy I was talking to lied about the condom not fitting when we had sex, I didn’t know at the time, I am very inexperienced so I passed it off as it actually not fitting, why would a guy have a box of condoms that didn’t fit. He said that the condom didn’t fit when I asked him to use one, he took it off and proceeded to try to have sex and I noticed he had taken it off and I said, didn’t you put on a condom. He than replies oh didn’t you see me take it off. Than he goes and grabs another one and fiddles with it and still says that it doesn’t fit as he “struggles “ to put it on. He than takes it off and I roll my eyes because I really believed that it didn’t fit. I now know that there is no such things a condom that’s doesn’t fit. And that is the oldest trick in the book. He also came on me without my consent and commented “oh look I got you all wet”. He also said derogatory things like my ass and pussy are the same when he hurt me trying to put it in. It felt like he was trying to put it in my ass and I said he was hurting me and he retorted with ass and Pussy are the same. He also asked if all black guys had big dicks? Even thought I had never been with a black guy, and because I was the first mixed girl he had been with. He also said he couldn’t get fully hard because he had jerked off the morning of. He kept saying I was beautiful and how cute I was and was making out with me. I just can’t help but feel he lied to me because he knew I was inexperienced. I felt degraded with the comments. He even rolled his eyes at me when I said to put the blanket over me and him because I felt insecure about my body. It was like an inconvenience to him. He tried to be nice by kissing my forehead and holding my hand and rubbing my cheek but I think he was compensating.
13 d
He ejaculated on me without my consent not that he forced himself on me
10
2